TD Ameritrade is an electronic trading platform that allows users to trade their financial assets, including common stocks, preferred stocks, futures contracts, exchange–traded funds, cash management services and margin lending.
This firm was founded in 1971 as Ameritrade, and in 2006, it was acquired by the US operations of TD warehouse from Canadian holding firm TD Bank group. Later it was renamed to TD Ameritrade.
Now this company offers investment services for more than 11 million user accounts, totalling $1 trillion in custodial assets and services for more than 6000 registered investment advisors. If you wish to start trading, then initially, you need to create an account via which the official website of TD Ameritrade can be accessed.
How can you log in to the TD Ameritrade portal?
Users can easily log in to TD Ameritrade’s portal by following the simple steps below.
- First, visit the official website of TD Ameritrade at https://www.tdameritrade.com/
- After that, you need to access the login form at the website’s top right side.
- Now you must enter the username and password in the blank spaces provided in the form.
- After that, press the login button to access the account.
Also read: Yashbiz Login
TD Ameritrade single sign-on login
Single sign-on is a method to access all TD Ameritrade applications via a single login. You just need to log in once to access all other accounts which are connected with TD Ameritrade. Here are the steps which you can follow.
- First, visit the SSO login page at https://secure.tdameritrade.com/sso
- after that, you have to click on the login button
- Now enter your username and password, and then press the login button to access your account.
How can you troubleshoot the account of TD Ameritrade?
Suppose you cannot access the TD Ameritrade account and need assistance with a password or username recovery. In that case, you should check the below steps for recovering the username and resetting the password.
- Visit the official website at https://www.tdameritrade.com/
- Now you have to click on need login help which is located just under the login form at the top right corner.
- Here you will find your username recovery link.
- Click on the ‘retrieve user ID’ link to open the username recovery form.
- After that, enter your social security number or taxpayer ID.
- Now enter mandatory information like date of birth and name.
- After completing the CAPTCHA, you need to press the continue button and then follow the instructions given on the screen. After this, you can recover your user ID.
- First, visit the official website at https://www.tdameritrade.com/
- After that, click on Need login help which is located just beneath the login form at the top right corner.
- Now on the next screen, you must click the forgot password option.
- After that, enter the user ID along with the ZIP code and then hit the continue button.
- Now you need to verify your account, and then you need to create a new password.