Emerald credit card is a prepaid card that is a financial product of H&R Block. This card is used to receive tax-related refunds for your account, which the cardholders can use at any point in time. Apart from tax–related refunds, customers can load their cards with cash and check. The main benefit is that you can also load your credit card via retail stores.
The Emerald credit card is the same as a debit card, which uses the MasterCard network, and you can use it anywhere where the MasterCard debit card is accepted.
MetaBank issues Emerald credit cards on behalf of the financial service of Emerald, LLC, where the HR block manages the program terms and conditions and its eligibility criteria.
What are the features of the Emerald credit card?
- Digital card facility
You can get the digitally secured card in the H&R Block mobile app. Customers can use this fantastic digital card to make their payments and other important transactions.
- Transaction details
The customers can easily access all transaction details via the mobile app or via online website mode.Its customers can also easily view the previous transactions and current account balances.
- Bill pay
You can quickly pay your bills via your Emerald credit card account after accessing the H&R Block Emerald card website or via the mobile application.
- Transfer money
The customers of Emerald credit cards can quickly load funds onto their cards via online mode. They can use it for paying bills, shopping etc. These funds can be easily added by direct cash deposits but at selected retail outlets only. You can also add money via mobile app, check or any other account connected to the H&R block account. All funds which are available on the card are FDIC insured according to the applicable laws.
Also read: Maurices Credit Card Login
How can you access and manage the H&R block emerald card account online?
Below are the requirements for login and accessing the Emerald card account.
- You have to enter personal information like name, date of birth, and contact information.
- A card number is needed if you are logging in to the account for the first time.
- The cardholders should have trusted and secure devices along with a secure web browser installed on its device.
- Stable and properly working internet access.
- You should have login credentials, i.e. user ID and password.
- Cardholders should have an active H&R Block Emerald card account for login.
How can you log in to the Emerald card login portal?
- First, visit the official website and then click on the sign-in link, which is located at the top right corner. Or you can also visit the H&R Block Emerald card account for the sign-in page directly and then click on the sign-in button.
- Now you have to enter the username and password and then press the sign-in button to access the account.
If the username and password are entered correctly, then you will be successfully logged in to the website of Emerald credit card.