If you have just got a new Disney Rewards Visa Card, you are likely looking to activate it along with registering an account with Chase’s online banking and logging in to said account. With the help of successful login, you can make payments online, review past statements, update any personal information and otherwise completely manage the new card.
If you are not comfortable navigating via the online portal or are unsure of the steps between here and online banking access, here are step-by-step guides you can follow.
How can you log in to the Disney credit card portal?
Login to the portal Disney credit card is possible by navigating to the chase.com homepage and entering the security credentials into the given fields.
However, if you have forgotten your user ID or password, then you need to select the blue link located right above the log-on option. By this, you will go to the second page.
On the second page, you must provide your SSN and Chase credit card number. On this page, you must enter your user ID and password as your identification code before retrieval is made possible.
Activation and registration of Disney Credit Card Login
To activate your newly acquired visa, call customer care on number #1(800) 432 – 3117 to complete the activation process. You can also create an online account by clicking the secure registration button on the website. Once you are on the website’s home page, you need to select the user ID and sign up.
Also read: Discover Credit Card Login
What are the features and benefits of the Disney credit card?
- You can save 10% on the selected purchase at shopdisney.com
- At selected locations and on purchases of $50, you can enjoy a discount of 10%.
- You can also enjoy 10% off select dining locations at Walt Disney World and Disneyland resorts.
- On selected Disney vacation packages, you can enjoy 0% promo APR for six months. After that, the variable APR will be 18.99% to 27.99%.
- You can redeem reward dollars for a statement credit towards airline travel.
- Enjoy 5% in Disney Rewards Dollars on the card purchase, which is made directly at the website o ESPNPlus.com, Hulu.com, and DisneyPlus.com. Also, earn 2% in Disney Rewards Dollars on the card purchase at restaurants, grocery stores, gas stations and many Disney U.S. locations. Also, there is no limit to the number of rewards you can earn.
- In the initial three months, if you are spending $1000 on shopping, then you can enjoy a statement credit of $300.
- For this card, you need to pay $49 as an annual fee; however, it offers various rewards to its users.