Mobile banking and Net banking are the facilities that enable anyone to perform banking transactions at a choice of time and place. You can easily access the net banking feature of BOI via your laptop, computer device or mobile banking, or any other working and secure device. They should also have a stable and fast internet connection.
What are the unique features of BOI net banking?
Available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year, you can efficiently operate your net banking account anywhere at your convenience. Here are some notable special features of the same.
- The net banking service offered by BOI is secure and safe to use.
- It offers a dashboard view of the entire relationship with the bank.
- It lets you view the recent and past transactions of both credit and debit cards.
- This service allows you to book deposits online.
- You can quickly transfer money via multiple payment modes like IMPS, RTGS, NEFT, own account transfer, and Internal Funds transfer.
- It helps you to place a stop check instructions.
- It also allows you to order a new checkbook.
How can you activate your BOI net banking online?
Here are the steps you must follow to activate BOI net banking online.
- Visit the official website of BOI, and on the sidebar, you have to click on retail, i.e., orange colors link, which can be found under Internet banking. You can also visit BOI internet banking directly by visiting their official website.
- You have to select the ‘new user’ option from the given options.
- After this, enter your bank account and your registered mobile number.
- Next, you need to enter the CAPTCHA security code and hit the continue button.
- Now enter the one-time password which you must have received on your registered mobile number and enter the same on the mobile number and then hit continue.
- After this, enters the ATM card details and then hit the continue button.
- Now you have to click on the read and accept the terms & conditions option using the e-banking facilities of the bank.
- Now click on the check box against terms and conditions and press the accept button.
- On the next page, enter your net banking password.
- And finally, hit the continue button and follow the pop-up messages on the computer screen. Now your request to create an Internet banking user ID is successful. Hit OK and note your reference number, login user ID, and customer ID.
The net banking service will take around 24 hours to activate, and then you can access your Internet banking.
Also read: Benefits of Using the Tallyman Axis Bank
What are the essential requirements for your BOI net banking?
- Keep your debit card PIN, registered mobile number, customer ID, and account number handy during the registration process.
- OTP, which you are going to receive on your registered mobile number.
- Never share your net banking user ID and password with anyone.
- If no email account is registered, then you can enter your personal email ID in the space provided.