The Bandhan Bank net banking services will benefit the customers as they will enable them to access the services of the Bandhan Bank from anywhere and anytime.
Customers should register for the net banking services to activate the internet banking of Bandhan Bank. These online services allow customers to easily download bank account statements, track their transactions, and make online payments.
What are the services offered by Bandhan Bank net banking?
Customers of Bandhan Bank can use the Internet banking services offered by the bank and avail of the below–mentioned options.
- Account holders of Bandhan Bank will have 24×7 access to these services of the bank and their accounts.
- Users of Bandhan Bank can view their account details and enable the easy download of mini statements.
- Bandhan Bank customers can also view their transaction history and change their account and personal details.
- Online banking can also be used for making online money transfers from one account to another and third-party accounts via features like NEFT, RTGS, and IMPS.
- For investing in mutual funds or also for buying insurance policies.
- Utility bills like telephone, electricity, and much more can also be paid via the Bandhan Bank net banking services.
- For sending requests for checkbook delivery or to change any delivery of checkbook.
- For blocking their Bandhan Bank debit cards in case of any theft or if the card is lost.
What are the documents needed for Bandhan Bank internet banking?
You only need a few documents for registering net banking at Bandhan Bank. Here are the documents that are required.
- PAN card
- ATM card information
- Country name
- Branch Code
- CIF number
- Bank account number
- Register mobile number
Also read: PaybyPlateMa Login
Bandhan Bank net banking registration
To enjoy Bandhan Bank’s Internet banking facility, customers must register, and here are the steps.
- First, visit the official Internet banking portal of Bandhan Bank, i.e., https://bandhanbank.com/.
- Select the preferred option from the drop-down menu, i.e., corporate Internet banking or Internet banking.
- On the portal’s login page, the user needs to click the new user sign-up.
- Now the users have to click yes for every terms and conditions which are being asked on that web page.
- After this, click submit button.
- Now choose the registration method, i.e., via reference number/ATM PIN/debit card.
- After this, enter CIF, reference number, and the CAPTCHA and select options to continue.
- Now if the users of Bandhan Bank have selected the debit card and Pin option, then they need to fill in these details and hit the continue button.
- After this, enter OTP, which you must have received on your registered mobile number, and hit submit button.
- After this, users of Bandhan Bank will be asked to create a strong net banking password which should contain letters in both lower & upper case, numbers, and special characters.
- Now a pop-up will appear on the screen, showing a message for successful registration. If you have not received a registered message, you must check the mistakes and repeat the process.